The tennis bracelet is the absolute classic among jewelery and is currently very popular again. The bracelet owes its name to the three-time Wimbledon winner Chris Evert, who lost such a bracelet during a tennis match because the clasp had opened. The tournament was suspended until the bracelet was found.
At bella + me we make sure that we only use high quality premium materials such as 925 sterling silver or L316 stainless steel. We use different methods of gold plating, which is applied many times thicker than is usual with other manufacturers. In particular, the 14K gold filled gold plating we use for the ball bracelets is extremely high quality and durable. In this way we largely avoid the discoloration typical of costume jewelry.
Our jewelry can be worn and combined in an infinite number of ways. It is made to wear and made to last. We offer a 14-day right of return for all products, no questions asked.
Free Shipping within Germany. Delivery time 1 to 3 days. EU Shipping 6.90 Euro. Worlwide Shipping available.
- Free Shipping within Germany
- Shipping to Europe 6.90 Euro
- Rest of the World 9.90 Euro
- Ready for dispatch within 24-48 hours
- Delivery time in Germany 1-3 days
- Safe Shipping with DHL or Deutsche Post
- We personally send from our Headquarters in Berlin, Germany
- Packaging is recyclable and compostable